Best commercial EVAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.
as we were watching the SB and this commercial came up, a girl said:
"that had to be made by a guy"

lol

Dont really care about the bowl, didnt even watch.

But soundmaster is right, all the commercials this year were pure garbage. This one i loved, however. I just wish it would've been a bit longer.

bobojuice said:
Dont really care about the bowl, didnt even watch.

But soundmaster is right, all the commercials this year were pure garbage. This one i loved, however. I just wish it would've been a bit longer.

I disagree. I thought there were a lot of great commercials, but I thought this one was by far the worst. My favorite was the one where all of the shirtless guys were washing the car and there was that old dude without a shirt there. I also liked the one where David Letterman and Oprah were snuggling together while they were watching the Superbowl.

I just love how it was blatantly ripping off power rangers.

Pretty much all of the budweiser commercials were hilarious.

it was actually a rip of ultraman.

ultraman.jpg

plus i loved the metal in the background. freakin hilarious.

kinda reminds me of that dominoes commercial with the metal. "Sets you free like a mongoose in flight!!"

hilarious.

We also watch the SuperBowl here in Mexico. I'm glad the Colts won; they deserved it, the Bears played awfully.... Grossman's gonna have a tough time ahead.

Anyway, this was the best SuperBowl commercial in Mexico. The start is clipped, quality is lousy but this is the best I could find. The three guys in the foreground are watching the game, and two chicks (presumably girlfriends) enter the room behind them.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GF7N6hAuNJ0

The chick is saying in a very obnoxious rich-girl tone: "You guys are retards, watching Football all day, your neurons are totally gonna burn". Then BAM. We laughed at loud when we first watched it, lol, so unexpected.

This was another add from the same campaign:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWRB9ORtxDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom