Best Buy or Amazon.com - Saitek Eclipse II

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy folks

I've been thinking about getting the Eclipse II.

Best Buy has a new sale for it for $50 with tax making it $53.

I could buy it from Amazon, at $55, straight from Amazon with their free shipping.

From a consumer standpoint, would you guys stay away from BB as much as possible? I like going there to look at things but not really buy, but I do occasionally. I prefer online...and free ship to your door, you really can't beat that. :D

So, what do you think? I was going to buy at BB...but may just stick with Amazon.

it's $45 now, just clicked it...free shipping....I think i'll get it ;)

Thanks trotter :D

was it the higher price when you last checked?

Personally if the price is close im going to buy from a brick and mortar just because its a LOT easier to return it to a store than mail it back. Also theres that instant gratification thing.

If the brick and mortar price is close to online I'll usually just jump in the car and go and get it. I hate waiting that 3-4 days for stuff and it's much easier to return something at a store. I'm not a big fan of the BBY but if the price is good I'll shop there without a problem.

feh....I bought mine

sad to hear they aren't doing well...but probably hired too many money grubby less than talented people...

they had good products, got their pc rumble pad way back...and now the eclipse II...that's a nice kb :D

i recommend any who need a new non ergo kb, the eclipse II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom