Best Boss EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he a pink slip for a new years present from the district manager so I guess it all worked out :p

"Unlike ATi, I didn't get bought by AMD... I am self employed..."

Well I gave myself a patt on the back one time.... :confused: ....:) :cool:

My boss is cool as long as I do the work. Lets me surf the net at work, take whatever food I want, and he's really leniant. When it's not busy we usually just end up talking.

Today my boss was awesome. He bought me a oreo blizzard from dairy queen them let me sit on a couch and eat while i watched the lions vs seahawks game. Then he sent me home early.

Enterpriser said:
I was mislead into thinking this was about game "bosses" you know end game guys....

Same principle-

First you dodge around trying to avoid their tentacles (assistants, emails, memos, etc.)

Then once you have their pattern down you try and distract them by throwing something at them like a plasma grenade or a marketing report.

After you do this enough times they will focus their eyes to you: this is their week spot. Go on an all out offensive hitting them with everything from well written reports to general butt-kissery.

Generally this causes them to drop health orbs which allow you to keep playing at the current level.

If you launch an especially successful attack they drop power-ups or advance you to the next level. (raises and promotions respectively)

On the other hand if your attack is especially ineffective they might drop out the floor and you will have to scramble to keep from falling into the pit lined with razor sharp spikes. (I wish that part was a metaphor for something.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom