Best Batman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shumway said:
In the first film Michael Keaton played Batman,But Val get's my vote for the best so far.

Lol, i knew what i was typing was wrong.... I meant to say that Keaton was the best batman!

no way, val kilmer all the way. Like I said, he had the best 'bruce wayne' attitude, michael keaton is a flake :p

nah, batman films are meant to be dark, keaton played it that way... kilmer and clooney played batman as a kiddies super hero.. thats why imo keaton was best! :)

So far with the movies :- the first film with Michael Keaton as Batman/Bruce Wayne.

The thing I did not like about the following films was the fact that there was 2 bad guys competing with each other.

And with Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, it really comes down to Joel Schumacher's $#!+y directing. Like he f**ked up BANE!!! He was a batman worst villian. (like Vemon for Spider-Man), and they turned him into Poison Ivy's Gimp.

I do look forward to Batman Begins.

nah, batman films are meant to be dark, keaton played it that way... kilmer and clooney played batman as a kiddies super hero.. thats why imo keaton was best!
nah no way! Keaton is a goofeball. The movie might have started to go more kiddyish but still val kilmer played the roll of bruce wayne the best as a quiet, self kept introverted kind of soft spoken person.

Poop on keaton!

Nubius said:
nah no way! Keaton is a goofeball. The movie might have started to go more kiddyish but still val kilmer played the roll of bruce wayne the best as a quiet, self kept introverted kind of soft spoken person.

Poop on keaton!
Val Kilmer got let down because of Joel Schumacher's $#!+y directing.

George Clooney just did not suit the role

Christian bale....yeesh...I looked him up at imdb, he's been in nothing but crap

Are you sure you spelt his name right even? what do u call American Psycho or even equilibrium? Pschyo is one of the best book to film translations ive ever seen and equilibrium was very good, except for maybe the ending.

And anyways, the new batman looks VERY VERY dark. Its suppose to be very good. They even changed the whole batman continuity for it. Expect good things.

"hey call me Mr. Freeze!"
"you're not sending me to the cooler!"
"alright everyone chill"
"My name is Freeze; learn it well, for it's the chilling sound of your doom"

Yessss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom