Beheading.....on a bus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that may be (that you would help in any risk situation), does not mean everyone will feel that way...also it is quite different when u are actually in a risk situation, you may think you would have the will to act...but not have it when confronted.

This is definitely a more realistic approach. In the midst of all the screaming and commotion you probably would act the same as the other people and that is to run. You can speculate all you want Saxon but tell me, have you been in that type of situation before? Everything is different when you're placed in that situation. I would not risk my life for someone I didn't know. It sounds selfish but my family would not want me to risk my life either.

I know I would have jumped in....but that is no machismo talking

I have that habit...I do that...it's not heroism to me...just me...crazy right?

not a totally smart thing...but that's my nature....I try to take hold of it more now that I am married

Dude. if you are in a confined space and you got some guy just starting to kill another person with a f**k off sized hunting knife, I think any one else would be thinking more for self preservation over being the hero. Seriously by the time that every realised what was going on, the victim was all ready a goner. I am not going to going to risk my life for some one that is all ready dead.

nope no heroism just something I would do. I seen plenty of people in trouble getting beat up and what not. I've had knives pulled on me. I still help. Something that I do is react calmly which I can't say most people do. I've been brought up to fight (tae kwon do for 9 years) so to me I just react accordingly.

Look plane an simple fact is some one should have tried to do somthing 2 or 3 of the passengers rushing him or even on person would have made all the difference the poor man in question might have been scared for life an may have lost some serious amount of blood an had long lasting nerve damade but he would still be alive an that is what matters to his family.

If i saw that hapening even without millitery training I would still have done somthing.

your right saxon, if i was about 5-7 years older i would have helped, but im fifteen dude, how good of chances would i have? I know a bit of hand to hand, but just enough to get me by, not confront a guy with a knife who would probably react wildly. I am not a selfish person,

I'd have tried to help, that dude probably survived to know what it's like to be lying helpless on the ground while someones preps your for a beheading. I have no weapons I carry with me and I'm not in top shape but I'd have gouged his eyes out, donkey punched him and strangled him with a shoe string, I'd be like the grim reaper, jet li and Macgyver all rolled into one with a hint of Jack Black.

(Didnt read posted article.)
Apparently the guy was sleeping next to him and the guy just took out a knife and started slowly stabbing him with no expression on his face. Just stabbing away.

... with a hint of Jack Black.
(Image of Kung Fu Panda's expression if he where on the bus: "OMFG."

Holy Sh......

I didnt hear about this and im from the UK, WTF!

And that's horrible! I hope the guy who did that rots in ****!

your right saxon, if i was about 5-7 years older i would have helped, but im fifteen dude, how good of chances would i have? I know a bit of hand to hand, but just enough to get me by, not confront a guy with a knife who would probably react wildly. I am not a selfish person,

Luke sorry if that seemed like I was rounding down on you I wasnt I was talking to the situation in general. An also expressing dispare at the lack of a spine the people on that bus showed, it makes me feel a little dead inside thinking about it.

the guy was probably allreads doomed before anyon noticed anything, i woulda grabed the saftey hatchet at the front and gone at the guy no word of a lie. im now for sure going to keep a knife on me when travelign using a train or bus. i feel very very bad for the guy, and to be honest i would have doen something because all it takes is bravery from oen to get a crowd rilled.

ps it says as he was stabing he didnt notice anyone else there, many could have grabd him by the arm and wrestled him for the knife or booted him in the balls from behind, in a life or death situation do what you can. alltho i am braver then others, i know how to box, my father used to be pro and trained me a bit i also couldnt have lived with myself knowingn i didnt do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom