Beer goggles are nasty....

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope i deleted it, but now i am getting horrable flashbacks.

This is truely my farewell to drinking as in I AM NOT DRINKING AGAIN! seriously i am going to give up drinking for good.

Nope seriously I am never drinking again, Not just because of what happened last night but i was starting to develope a problem so i need to stop before it gets any worse...

I am glad I don't drink..... last drink I had was a Jeager bomb (or 7) sometime in December.... that was the 2nd time I drank alot... before that, was 3 jeager bomb's in October last year at my cousin's wedding in Vegas.....

i dont like the taste of beer but im still young so i may like it in the future

Nope seriously I am never drinking again, Not just because of what happened last night but i was starting to develope a problem so i need to stop before it gets any worse...

I can relate. Freshman year at college I used to drink vodka and gatorade while doing homework. Guess how good my grades were ;)

I haven't had the urge to drink for weeks now, though. I've got a fresh litre of Schmirs just sitting there unopened and an untouched 6 pack in the fridge.

I haven't tapped any whales in my time but there have a few definite butter faces....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom