Beer Appreciation :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What Would You Put In Your Mini Fridge?

If i see any i will give them a go, one aussie drink we get a lot of is wine some of it very very nice I had a bottle the other week that was a superb drop got a bottle or two of it for me an the girlfriend.

Do you get many English or European beer's down under?

dont' drink beer...I have drank and tried it of course. Adults are a strange lot. When i was growing up and came of age, I really wanted to see why people did this and that.

Beer...it's basic first initial taste on the buds is "bitter". It's like sucking on a rubber band. No matter which brand or brew, they all have this underlying default flavor.

So...I don't like it. :D

The only thing I drink right now is Merlot, and I don't even like it. Just do it for the healthy blood flow thing. It's probably as much as 1/3 a bottle of beer a serving.

Anybody have or growing a beer gut like those pictures of the 2 guys I posted? hehe

Tofu you don't like beer? you obviously haven't been drinking the right one's.

Guiness is only good when you like drinking thicker than death sludge. Sorry, not for me. I like the local brew around here, Yuengling. Killians is good too. My absolute favorite was some German beer I had when I was in Munich in a beer hall. Soooo good.

my brother likes to drink, he's an afficianado of it I guess ;)
being military, I love hearing his bar stories. I drink with him sometimes when he comes home, but not sure what he likes. I know we just end up drinking heineken.
He's the Crown Royal type :D
Before I got married, women asked me if I did anything and would invite me to go drink with them, since I didn't drink I didn't go. Weird huh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom