Beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like beer.

DefragMyHead said:
Coors Lite is my favorite typical let have a beer beer, esp. if I'm watching my weight and wanna still have a little something. When I don't care about calories and whatnot then Im pretty non-selective. I do like Triple X (from Michelob, I think?). And Steele Reserve, both beers with the intent to F*** you up quickly and completely.
Though at the bar, I order Red Stripes.

Man likes his high-gravity beers. Are you in college? Because unless you are on welfare, that is the only other time you would drink Steele Reserve and Triple X. You like Saint Ide's too? It might get you trashed very quickly, but it also allots you at least 7 craps the next day. Your @$$ starts to hurt from wiping it so many times.

Heineken, my poison.

If I'm buying beer for bulk (ie, throw a pig on a pit, invite some friends over and have a good time) then it's Coors Lite. If im sitting down with a steak, then I will generally choose, depending on what else is in the meal...Guiness or Moose Drool/Pigs a55 (honestly, that's the name of it)

I've tried just about every beer you guys have mentioned except for Molsen. St. Pauli Girl is good, didn't care for any japanese beer, but Tsing Tao from china was good. Corona is okay, on a good night, Fosters has great taste that sticks with me all day.

Has anyone tried Sam Adams Cherry Wheat, New Castle Brown Ale, Shiner Bock, or anything from Big Sky breweries???

I'm quite partial to stouts such as Guinness. Larger would be a stella (had one with my dinner for the past 3 days since my parents are away. :p )

Nothing wrong with half a pint of best when I go anywhere though.

Well I shouldnt be drinking beer because im only 15 but I drink Budweiser cuz its what my dad stocks in the garage. ;). Sometimes ill just jack some liquer out of our huge liquer cabinet. I love Goose and Juice. :)

cafferys is nice.. guinness is good as is murphys.

Another favourite which i cant find now is beamish black.

Newcastle brown is alright.. drink that on the clubs sometimes.

i would have to say Oranjeboom
QHW79906.jpg

and Corona

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom