Been gone a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal_Dragon

Fully Optimized
Hey guys, sorry I have been gone so long, and absent from the Networking forum. I have been sick for THREE WEEKS this last Sunday, and I FINALLY went to the doctor on Monday. I have had a headache, REALLY sore throat, and been coughing alot. I also have NO appetite left, and am dropping weight like crazy. I had a strep culture done, and that came back negative. I had bloodwork done last Thursday, and found out Friday what I might have, which was confirmed by the doctor on Monday..... I have MONO.... yup, mononucleosis. The good thing is that they say it typically lasts about 4 weeks, which would be around this Sunday for me. I have been off of work since I left in the middle of the day last Wednesday. I put up with it for a little bit, but the throat being raw, and talking on the phone all day, just wasn't working. I have been going stir-crazy at home. I actually can't WAIT to get back to work, but that isn't till Monday at the earliest.

Well, when I get better, I will be back, but I just have no energy now to sit in a chair for more than a few minutes at a time to be on the computer. See you guys later.

-Zach

Been there, done that.

Mono makes you wish you could just roll over and die. I feel for you.

Hope you get better soon. You are definitely missed around here.

i had mono a few months ago...

doctor told me you never actually get over it... it stays in your system and whenever you get sick, it can come back.

I agree with trotter.. you want to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom