beedubaya is back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:
So, FireFox suggested PMing a Mod, but that won't help and it will only waste your time and theirs (and I've had quite a few PMs about different members and why they disappeared). The probable answer is that they won't discuss it.

Actually, I was suggesting that he PM one of the members that he just quoted since they were apparently withholding information that he wanted to know so badly. It's pretty much common sense around here that the staff won't disclose any information as to why another member was banned etc. I'm still trying to figure out how you got "FireFox suggested PMing a Mod" out of my earlier post... :confused:

FireFox said:
Actually, I was suggesting that he PM one of the members that he just quoted since they were apparently withholding information that he wanted to know so badly....... I'm still trying to figure out how you got "FireFox suggested PMing a Mod" out of my earlier post... :confused:

My mistake! The last quote in the post before your post was that from a Mod, so my great assuming powers thought you might have meant a Mod since they do know what is going on. Okay, don't say something about my assumption. I know, I know!

FireFox said:
It's pretty much common sense around here that the staff won't disclose any information as to why another member was banned etc.
Hmm, with all the PMs that I've had about other members asking about other members' statuses, it seems that that sense is not so common. I know, it's not ready that people don't have sense, but the curosity factor is really high. I'd probably do the same thing......but after this note, I wouldn't do it anymore. LoL!

Dave :D

Welcome Back beedubaya!

Nothing has changed except the post counts... And a few new banned topics in the off-topic section. Other then that... it's TF.

Yeah, I'm already sick of helping people lol. I've been pretty strictly in the off topic forums for the past couple days now.

MrZucchiniHead said:
no one liked him anyway.

Nah, I liked him. Just a little bit too over the top with some members....

Anyway...welcome back, beedubaya.

I think Flanker got into flame wars with just about everyone here including me. Intresting to know that he got banned again when he came back. I thought he was just saying goodbye and left; I guess flanker will be flanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom