beedubaya is back!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What'd he do?

I haven't been around too long and its like 6:00 in the morning so I'm bored and curious.

not entirely sure whether we are supposed to discuss it but i'll tell you and leave it to the mercy of the moderators.

beedubaya was a moderator here and Flanker was a regular member. basically one day Flanker went a little over the top and told beedubaya to go kill himself. that was 5 or 6 months ago. pretty much since then we hadn't heard from him so some people were pretty worried.

Well, in that case I wish him well and welcome back!

And if he reads this I'd like him to know that I suffer from MDD (clinical depression) and if he needs someone whos been there to talk to I'd be more than happy to help.

Yeah, that situation with Flanker got me into some trouble with this forum and I haven't been able to post. I can't go into anymore detail than that. Anyways, I'm glad to be back.

glad to see you back, alot of peple were worried.

and if you dont already know, flanker came back on a different name, and you guessed it, got banned again. not because he came back, but because(im pretty sure) he was pushing conroe and kept saying a bunch of crap to people not wanted to buy it. no one liked him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom