beautiful song but....wait.....wtf did he say???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesgroovin

HONK if you route packets
ok, i'm a sucker for piano.....i really like this song by train called drops of jupiter.....i'm sure you all heard of it....but wait.....what the heck ???

"Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried chicken
Your best friend always sticking up for you even when I know youÂ’re wrong
Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried romance five-hour phone
Conversation
The best soy latte that you ever had . . . and me"

did he just say deep-fried chicken? lol..... what cheese!!! why ruin such a lovely song?!? hehehehe

yea, i know....i guess i'm just torn because he actually threw that in his lyrics....but i've heard pleanty other funny lyrics in love songs.....there was......ummmmm......
wait....did he just say "deep-fried chicken"??? LMAO! hehehe
sorry...just can't get over it...

That song is soooo overplayed on my local radio station. It has played every hour since April 2001 when it came out. Its to the point to when I hear that song, I just flip the station (i've never been much of a pop fan anyway.)

no, i'm really not either. i knew it was pretty popular. sounded like a catchy popstation tune.
i listen to commercial-free radio in seattle (hence the avitar) they have a WIDE variety of songs all the time.....so much more music to be heard.

Dunno, dude. If saying things like "deep-fried chicken" during a song is wrong, well I'll just take my Beetles somewhere else...

wow.....that is hopefully thae last time i read a band like train and a group like the beatles (that defined an era) in the same sentence! hehehe....you are true in a sense...i just can't compare the two......at all. writing styles are totally different.

Well, I didn't mean that...

I meant that saying crazy things in songs is nothing new, and it's often okay (if you carry it right). Look at the Beatles! They did it all the time, and it was cool.

a lot of time words in songs dont make sense , but they do rock right?

KJJK 100.3 Dallas tx no request no bull and every thing you wanted to hear that no one else plays...and of couse some things you dont..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom