The bay is either dead, or under attack again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C0RR0SIVE

Golden Master
Anti-Piracy Outfit Threatens To DoS Uncooperative Torrent Sites | TorrentFreak

Rather interesting, that was released 2-3 days, ago. Now Police in File-Sharing Raids Across Europe, WikiLeaks Host Targeted | TorrentFreak

And all of a sudden, the piratebay has been down, I could only access it twice in the last few hours, and both times it was just enough for the search bar to show, the logo wouldn't even load, I think they are under another dos attack... Joy....

Funny how companies cry about the law not being upheld, then they resort to illegal tactics....

Works fine with me.
o_O_by_arrioch.gif

Edit: Either they fixed it or something is affecting your connection with them, search works fine also.

I wasn't the only one experiencing the issue earlier, the site was gone entirely earlier, I can no access it just fine.

I remember reading somewhere the RIA (or whoever they are) spent over 60million USD on legal fees, and they only managed to get a measly 1.2million out of offenders.

Why waste 60million on something so trivial? 60million can fund a lot of science projects, student support, child care, welfare ect ect. Seems like a waste to me... Though I'm in Canada which probably spends $60 a year on anti-piracy projects...

Let's keep the conversation above board, shall we? The topic is TPB being offline, not the RIAA or MPAA or whoever. Nor do we need this to be about illegal vs legal.

TPB seems to be working fine this morning, BTW.

TPB has been on and off for me and I saw the articles pour in about the attack right when the issues started. I'm not too worried though.
"The worlds most resilient..." is **** right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom