BattleStar Galactica

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameGURU

Fully Optimized
July 15th is the start of the new season. Just to let everyone know ;) who watches it anyways?

GameGURU said:
July 15th is the start of the new season. Just to let everyone know ;) who watches it anyways?
I am going to have my BT CLIENT ready for this one!!!!!

It's the only way I can get to see the show. However when i see it coming out of DVD down here, I will be ready with Credit Card in hand.

If you are interested in some Season 2 Spoilers, check out my post on http://www.animefightclub.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5115#5115 I got information on the first 9 episodes of season 2 there.

I hope they don't throw Boomer out of an airlock. She's the cutest member on the show.

Re: Re: BattleStar Galactica

Harper said:
I am going to have my BT CLIENT ready for this one!!!!!

It's the only way I can get to see the show. However when i see it coming out of DVD down here, I will be ready with Credit Card in hand.

If you are interested in some Season 2 Spoilers, check out my post on http://www.animefightclub.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5115#5115 I got information on the first 9 episodes of season 2 there.

I hope they don't throw Boomer out of an airlock. She's the cutest member on the show.

Boomer...mmmmm :eek: :eek: :D

ok

I cant remember...did Commander Odama (sp?) die?

Re: Re: Re: BattleStar Galactica

GameGURU said:
Boomer...mmmmm :eek: :eek: :D

ok

I cant remember...did Commander Odama (sp?) die?
In the last 3 minutes of Season 1, Boom walked up to Adama, grabbed her pistol, and then emptied and clip into him at point blank range.

SEASON 2 SPOILER
Adama is going to be at death's door until at least episode 4. So we can expect a lot of those near death experence episodes.

The other question is, IS ADAMA A CYLON? There was at least 2 episodes where that was raised with verious crew member.

And will Boltar and Number 6 have a little baby toaster of their own? :p

I just hope that they are able to finish this series off properly.
Like a lot of other Sci-Fi shows I found that they ran into problems in the last season and.....
1. It got left wide open. Eg. FireFly, V The Final Battle, Crusades.
2. It got rushed towards the end. Eg. Season 4/5 Babylon 5

Love the Show!!

What I really love about the remake is that it doesn't deal with the Planet of the week syndrome of the original and like scifi series, where there's always some cheesy alien race they run into every week.
It's more grounded in reality compared to other science fics, and keeps the attention the entire time.

SG1 SGA and Battle Star was so ****ing awsome friday, im now recording all episodes on tape then when i get one of them cards im putting them on HDD and DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom