Battlefield 2142 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conceptually, it looks incredible. Although EA needs to do more work on the games they actually have out. I was stupid enough to buy "Euro Forces" expansion pack and I'm having a problem with it. For reasons unknown during game play I keep getting, "Problem with your Network Connection" then disconnection. I don't have the problem with "Base BF2 or Special Forces".

I've contacted EA and they responded with a walkthough of open ports of my firewall. But, after doing what they instructed, the problem still exsists. I've even tried disabling my firewall, same issue. So after emailing them again... they said, "We'll look into it." This issue happens on all Euro Forces servers.

EA, just pumps out products that always have issues. They they patch the issues and more are created. They are a never ending battle with patches.

It's too bad I love their games... :(

If it follows the Battlefield Gameplay, it could be a great addition to their line-up. They can pretty much do what they want with concept vehicles, weapons and environment. They are really going to have to add a few very special aspects to the game though to make it worth player $50.00.

I like the futurist aspect, but there needs to be a little bit more from EA to make this one stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom