Battle Royale....Great Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the coolest part was where the guy with the UZI's killed those girls...completly demolished them....
Hmm, that was pretty nice indeed, but I think I'm going to have to go with that one runner chick. When she stabs that dude in his NUTS a few times and proceeds to stab him to death lol.

That was just horrible......I grasped my testicles when she did that. That's just so wrong haha

Oh yeah by the way. That ichi the killer.....it's not really at all like this one. This one just seemed funny especially considering it's 7th grades doing this lol. The ichi movie is mostly being serious and all and it's not as quick action packed and sometimes funny like battle royale was. EITHER WAY, you should give it a try and if ya dont like it.......oh well, ya watched it anyway :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296042/

That guy with the UZIs is crazy. When he cuts the guys head off and thows it back through the window....dayum.

I thought the scene with all the girls was cool, when they annihilated each other in the lighthouse. :p

That spoiler was weird, i dont remember half of that happening. It has been awhile since ive seen that movie but half of that info is new too me. lol :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom