Battle Royale....Great Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord AnthraX

Fully Optimized
I just watched the Movie Battle Royale.

I must say it is a excellent movie..

Its in Japaneese, but the english subtiltles work.

Its about this Teacher who teaches a bunch of freshman in Japan.
He gets mad at them becuase they are always fooling around...so he takes them on to a "field trip" and they all wake up in a room with these neckales(sp?) and they happen to be bombs. They Blow when the following happens.

1. Try to cut, pull, or burn off.

2. Go Into a danger zone (explain in a minute)

In the movie there are boys and girls, and 2 kids from diffrent shcools...you will learn more about them later in the movie.

Evrey boy and girl gets a bag. In the bag is a random weapon ranging from a coat hanger, to Cyanide to a Uzi 9mm Sub Machine Gun. Contents in the bag also include a map of the deserted island they are on, food and water bottles. The Object of the game?

Kill evreyone, and be the last man standing to win the grand prize

Keep in mind that all these kids are best freinds, and some have curshes on each other that conflict in the movie.

They all have 3 days...if there is no winner the bombs all explode, killing evreyone.

Another aspect of the movie are danger zones. They are located on the map and are sections on the island, kind of like battle ship. The Teacher announces the Danger zones for the day over the PA's all over the island. If you enter a danger zone your neckalice timer will begun, and you mine as well say goodbye.

There is ALOT of Gore and Blood

It got banned in the US for this. So just a breif warning

All in all its a great movie with somewhat odd, yet excellent ending...

Definatly worth the watch...

Thumbs up :D

Ive also seen it. I actually saw it awhile ago. Its increble, i love it. :D

Its not technically banned in the U.S. but it has never been rated due too the fact that its 15 year olds blatently killing each other.

Its a excellent movie...I really reccomend "getting" it..:D

the gore is what makes it so good :p and a great story line

Oh yeah. I have seen this film too.
Twisted Flick. The film is totally ƒµ¢ked up.

It's has the girl that plays GoGo in Kill Bill Vol 1.

There is Battle Royale II, however I have not seen it yet.

ah no Battle Royale II isnt as good...

its all squad ish with like famas and ak-47's...

but theres this really funny part when this girl is under fire, and she gets behind a corner and she says...I peed my self....evreywhere!

but yeah the II is pretty lame compaired to the first one....

IMO...

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom