BasketPWNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a noob. Trampolines are crazy, I was on one with my friend and we were playing trampoline football (don't ask) and I tackled him off on accident and it hurt because the trampoline was 3 feet above the ground +2 feet for the jump.

Nubius said:
yeah I woulda been laughing as well but I probably atleast would have helped a lot quicker than they did.

Cause they bounced him up that high. That's why his friends were jumping and he jumped in at a specific time to spring him up that high.

That crap was pretty funny. Looked painful as crap, but funny

Yes you can easily get up that high if someone bounces you up that high. I haev got quite a bit higher.

And yes, I have also hospitalized myself from a trampoline before. That looks like something I would try.

DJ-CHRIS, as the video displays, i wouldn't recommend you trying to slam dunk, "yourself" through a BBALL hoop. The final result is generally your mom coming out to rescue you to rush you off to the hospital....

Never a fun time, at the hospital...

HAVOC2k5 said:
DJ-CHRIS, as the video displays, i wouldn't recommend you trying to slam dunk, "yourself" through a BBALL hoop. The final result is generally your mom coming out to rescue you to rush you off to the hospital....

Never a fun time, at the hospital...

Naah I kneed myself in the eye. I created a thread somewhere before i went to the hospital.

"Ueaaaaaaahh... "You okay?" Uaaaaaaaaugh!!!....."

DJ-CHRIS said:
Naah I kneed myself in the eye. I created a thread somewhere before i went to the hospital.
......... I just don't get it. How in the heck are you going to knee yourself in the eye while bouncing on a trampoline???

How? :confused:

yeah I woulda been laughing as well but I probably atleast would have helped a lot quicker than they did.
Me too. I would have been laughing "while" I was going to get help. These guys were just sitting there still bouncing the thing while he's telling them to stop. :confused: :p :amazed: WTF?:cool:

**** yes that would hurt. the funny part is that the tape keeps rolling for almost a minute just watching him writhing around on the trampoline in pain, with no one helping.

......... I just don't get it. How in the heck are you going to knee yourself in the eye while bouncing on a trampoline???
You've never had that happen where your leg takes the bounce but the rest of your body continues downward? Just kind of pops your knee into your face like he said. I've hit my chin that way.

the funny part is that the tape keeps rolling for almost a minute just watching him writhing around on the trampoline in pain, with no one helping.
Not only watching him writhe in pain, but still laughing the whole time as well.

Nubius said:
You've never had that happen where your leg takes the bounce but the rest of your body continues downward? Just kind of pops your knee into your face like he said. I've hit my chin that way.

My cousin bit her tougne off like that, well not all of it but a pretty good size piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom