BASIC guide to speeding up your compiter

Status
Not open for further replies.

countrydude

Baseband Member
Like it says in the title this is an elementary tutorial on how to speed up your computer. I just finished writing it and its on my website so I figured I would share it. The link is below. Hope it helps someone. : )

Speed up my Computer

EDIT: I just noticed I spelled computer wrong in the title. oops.

Normally I would call spam. But this time, this list seems to embody all the things that are routine to me but not to many other people. Great list!

You could do with sorting out your english. Words like "gonna" make it seam a little unprofessional :)

Apart from that it isnt bad :)

A few things.

-
So now go ahead and install the program. Once installed make sure all your browser windows are closed. Then run it and click the "Analyze" button.

You don't have to Analyze first you can just hit Run cleaner

-
This is for Vista users

Vista users also can just go Start>Run they don't have to go to accessories and command prompt

- For the defrager, maybe recommend something like O&O Defrag which is a better defraging tool than the default MS one

Very good guide though ;)

Thanks for the suggestions Redmoon. I will make some changes to the tutorial but not right now, as I have an insane amount of homework right now and Midterms are right now. Only got 3 hours sleep last night.

Heh, well his name is countrydude. Gonna, and yall and yer just slip out sometime. I have to keep an eye on my own typing as sometimes i tend to start typing the same thing i'm thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom