Barbaque Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an idea... some friends and I did this with laxitives. Setup a video camera and make like a cooking show thing. Act like your making some normal brownies, but slip some BBQ sauce in (in my case, it was laxitives). Make sure you do this at the end so it is after he has eaten the brownie (if he didn't taste it to begin with).

You could make it like your mom made em and have the guy over to hangout or somethin and ask if he wants food and say you got some brownies. As he eats if (if he doesn't realize the BBQ taste), pop in the video as if it were a movie and show him what he's really eating.

I did it with laxitives and it was hilarious... the guy crapped his brains out for hours.

EDIT: MrZucchiniHead, you are a sick sick man.

got only like 2 months left to do this, supposing that you mean the end of the school year.

a funny way to put it on him, u could take a needle and suck the paint out of a paintball and fill it with barbaque sauce and then shot him with it
that would be funny cause he would never even expect it

This is easy. Simply let your buddy who hates BBQ sauce in on the bet. But don't tell anyone else that he knows.

As the time gets closer to the end of the bet. Raise the stakes with the person or persons you bet. Up it to $200+ when you only have a few days left. Tell the others you will get him to eat BBQ pig feet or bulls balls before the end of the year.

Your Friend will eat BBQ sauce and you will win the bet and give him $150 and you take $50. The more your friend will get the more likely he'll opt to eat what he hates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom