banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check the forum rules. There are quite a few things that can lead to a banning. I can't speak for the person you are referencing, but if you get enough infractions, it leads to a banning.

So even if you just use improper language and you get a ton of infractions because of that it ould eventually add up to enough points to merrit a ban.

I generally don't read forum rules. I mean, I do my best to present myself with integrity and sensibility not just in the workplace, but at home and in public (such as this forum). If I must argue I do my best to argue with controlled logic rather than rash outbursts...

I was just wondering:p (i did go and read the rules btw)

There was a lot of changes at one point, and quite a few of us got rather angry about the changes and quite a few old members got banned over it...

We only ban established members when there is a real need for it such as constantly breaking the rules, I am not sure if it displays but there is a user group called suspended when a member has earned a vacation, that is normally our final warning as it ware.

Of late we have had a fair number of cookie suffers show up, what happens is they post a smile from a site that will write a "Referral cookie" like the crucial ones (non so far have used crucial I am just using them as a example) they try an make them selfs useful to ensure that the cookies get lots of exposure, when we find them they get insta banned just like any other kind of spam.

Sorry I was hoping you where in on the joke from over at pauldotcom... God I miss that little munchkin on the podcast his antics where legendary.

An yea they do sound tempting some nice white chocolate cookies do sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom