banning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was part of the "revolt" but too realized it was pretty senseless to fight the changes.... a mob mentality just put the revolt over the top

I've been temp. banned once and warned and infracted many times. I'm a good boy now ;-)

Nubius's case was not a good one, but it was an accumulation of a lot of stuff.

The "revolt" was afterward and involved more than just one person. In retrospect it was silly and stupid, but considering it hit while I was at work and had limited means to deal with it it was not funny at all at the time.

I still miss him, though, and would still count him as a friend.

LOL!!! I remember that night very well. I was rebuilding my main rig one PC. On my laptop, I was viva la revolutioning on the my laptop until I got my Windows back on. And the continuing on my main rig will still continuing to install the rest of my appz. I do remember getting banned at least once. I do know that I came extremely close with that one thread where I was quoting Orwell's "Animal Farm" and compairing it to the mods on TF.

And then there was 2 week before that were we had Kman's WTF thread which got raided at turned into a random picture thread. I think in about one afternoon, we had about 50 pages of random pictures.

I will appollogise for bring in idiot during that period.

OMG...haha...I just looked through that thread again. So many great pics that I forgot about, too bad so many have been deleted. I love the guy's picket board at the feminist ralley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom