Banned for doing too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridlyn

Fully Optimized
I was on the server *SmOkErS* Pit in CS:S i've played on there for 3 months was doing ok keeping a 2.0kdr going. Then all of a sudden, i just tear up cs_office(24-1), then next map i go 14-3, so the admins start throwing around that i have the wall hax. I was like no i heard the god **** footsteps, 2 mins later i get ****ing banned. End Rant.

Heres my office ownage.

Just happened 2 minutes ago.

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=4/9620510689.jpg&s=x10

But that was my favorite server. Im ****ing ****ed.

I'm thinking of going back in there, if i ever get unbanned and show them what real hacking looks like.

did u remember to take ur 'ridlyn' today ridlyn :p. ya thats really stupid. if someone owns me (which doesnt happen too often ;)) i accept it

Ridlyn,
Nice score man! There are so many server you will find a better one. Oh and when you get banned from a server it bans your SteamId= cd key is banned. Only way to get back in is to buy a new disk.

i cant stand playing that game... its to fast pasted/hard to get into when your playing for the first time and you cant get a shot off lol

i got alright at it but then stopped... went back to it and again was back to the beginning

little racist kids suck too

aww that sucks.

i was playing once, at a friends house. this guy on my team kept shooting me in the back after everyone leaves the start point. he killed me three times, and i though right, this is no accedant. quickly bought a shotgun, and blew his head off. yea, you guessed it. i was kicked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom