Band nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP Mguire

Build Guru
[Rant/]So when you think of ppl that go to All Region you think of them as huge band nerds that are goody good and honest right? Well not anymore!! I went to All Region tryouts yesterday and brought my Fender Acoustic guitar that had a pickup and all that in it. Pretty good one. I had also bought like 5 Dr Peppers cause they where only 50 cents. Anyways being band nerds that we are we all went (my school) outside to play hacky sack. So deciding that i could trust the ppl around me i put my wallet inside my guitar and my Dr Peppers around it along w/ my sticks and music. About 30 minutes later we went in for a break and when i got there all my stuff was gone except my sticks!!:mad: :mad: Those bastards stole my wallet and my guitar which was worth alot of money and my wallet had everything in it!!I really cant stand band nerds ATM now and dont really want to go to Abeline (Cause i made first band and am proceeding to Area) cause im afraid i will see my stuff and kick somebodies @$$! GRRRRR[/Rant]

It happens all the time at EKU when we went to get rated among other bands from schools. Last time I went we got distinguished and no one else did out of 70 bands :):):):):)

Thats cool, but i always respected ppl that go to these things because they are supposed to be the "top kids" of their band. I guess sense alot of middle schoolers went this year it was different. Im still pissed becasue the money in my wallet is what really matterd. Not to mention my guitar was really exspensive and my uncle bought it for me as an early christmas present.

I say if you find which guys did it kick there a$$. I know i would that would suck to lose all that stuff i know i would kill someone if i found them idk what would happen to them.

you're missing the point......band nerds or not....they are human.....humans are scum, especially in this day of age.

I'm glad I'm an alien

Yea i know, but most of them are usualy to goody good to steal something like that. Thats why we trust most of the ppl at Region and Area comps like that cause they are usualy goody good Christian folk that would feel to guilty to steal a whole brand new guitar and somebodies wallet. Not to mention 5 DPs.

Dude you should be pissed off at yourself for leaving MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS UNATTENDED!, and give yourself a REAL good kick in the ass for the wallet thing, this is about the most rediculously idiotic thing i have heard in a LONG time. Im not trying to call you an idiot, but that was a pretty stupid thing to do, ESPECIALLY in a public place. geeze....

Well considering their are teachers everywhere, band students are usualy trusted to the max by teachers, and i wasnt the only one w/ a guitar sitting there. Mine just happend to be the best one sitting on the table. Also where the wallet was concerned i took it out so i wouldnt loose it playing hack sack. I think he just got lucky though from it being in the guitar. I dont think he intended on stealing my wallet to. He was prolly just like hey yea i got a new guitar, hey wait whoa! I got a wallet to!! And yes i AM really pissed and i think he made it to Area so if i see him its ass kickin time.

dude...that sux major monkey d*ck....i would beat the living crap out of whoever stole my guitar!!!...and i have a Washburn..lol...and a Fender...and umm..some other brand..cant remember....but dude...wow...(H4x3r is fuming and it didn't even happen to him) well...sorry dude...but after you get done beating him...take a few pics..and i'll post all the crap around the net as to make sure he never gets into any college outside of a state college... [/ rage over guitar]

If i remember to borrow a camera from the school i will do such. And just to think i was thinking about bringing my Squire (which really isnt a "Squire" anymore hahah) and a practice amp. Some ppl have balls i swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom