The Band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.P. Mguire said:
If thats a studio then id rather have a computer mic.....:eek: And you guys sound to close to Atreyu. This is from a person whos in a band too and actualy dosent diss your genre like the other idiots around here. Music is music.
EDIT:
Oh god does this bring back memories.....:confused:
http://media.putfile.com/Le-Bron

lol you guys are pretty good i like it! its diffrent than anything else ive ever heard way to go

I don't particularly like the heavy heavy stuff, but one thing I should point out is that your drummer seems to be holding you back a bit. I'm a drummer, so it's the first thing I listen to, and it sounds like he doesn't hear the song in his head in advance, so he's improvising too much. Which leads him to run into a wall, and then having to pause for recomposure (and to try to find the beat the rest of the band is at). Just my $.02

magouster said:
I don't particularly like the heavy heavy stuff, but one thing I should point out is that your drummer seems to be holding you back a bit. I'm a drummer, so it's the first thing I listen to, and it sounds like he doesn't hear the song in his head in advance, so he's improvising too much. Which leads him to run into a wall, and then having to pause for recomposure (and to try to find the beat the rest of the band is at). Just my $.02

haha yeah i agree, he kindof sucks. hesthe lead guitarists littlebrother idk if we can just kick him out lol :mad:

No no no, he's not that bad in a technical sense. I hear what I want to play before I play it, saves me getting lost. He has to focus on the song, and try not to add too many extras - like double bass, etc. for instance.

magouster said:
No no no, he's not that bad in a technical sense. I hear what I want to play before I play it, saves me getting lost. He has to focus on the song, and try not to add too many extras - like double bass, etc. for instance.

yeah thats why hes not that good :p

its quite the shitty "studio" i wouldnt quite call it that, but its better than mic i think
Our recording was using pro mics placed in seperate parts of the room and put into a USB digital recording device. Worked pretty good to me.
lol you guys are pretty good i like it! its diffrent than anything else ive ever heard way to go
Thanx, as ive always said im tired of hearing the same old bands come out all the time that are the same. I wanted to be different like always.
In other words he needs to feel the music instead of trying to show off in the mics. I used to do that when i was in ABE, but not anymore.
are you sure you know what screamo is?
Hes right, you guys sound like Atreyu WAY to much and they are Screamo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom