Ballmer's e-mail to employees regarding layoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile the executives are having no problem paying their 8000.00 dollar utility bills for their 15 thousand square foot "summer house".
its the way it is. the rich get rich on the backs of the middle class, and the lower class takes what is left. leaving the middle class (ie 90% of us here) holding the bag and paying for everything.
i know several extremely wealthy people. and let me tell you brother, 75% of them got that way by ****ing other people, not from hard work or innovation.
the government is planning on giving a "tax cut" to 95% of the population. here's a news flash...30% of the population DOESNT EVEN PAY TAXES. so, money for nothing. the desire to achieve is...um....where? in that equation? but, look at it this way...the more government bails out private industry, the more control government has in our everyday lives.
as far as "refinancing or mortgaging" that you are talking about countdown...thats all fine and dandy WHEN BANKS ARE LENDING MONEY. they are NOT right now. if you want to buy a house (and its a great time to buy one)...you better have 10-20% down or they will show you the door in a heartbeat.
the gub'ment is also planning on printing massive amounts of money to cover these so called "stimulus payments"...you wanna know how that is going to help us? let me tell you...
look back at germany after the first world war, when they could not make their reparation payments. workers in the shipyards had to carry their daily pay home IN WHEELBARROWS. a loaf of bread cost something like a billion (with a "b") marks. their money was worthless. we better all be on top of this, and pay attention to what our government is trying to do to "save" our economy.
i still consider myself lucky to have a job and a business to go to every day. but times is tough. you know what i do? instead of firing people and sending them a lame *** letter like this i DIVIDE the work hours between all our employess. so, no one is working as much as they want, or as much as we were when things were in full swing....but EVERYONE still has a job. and everyone works as much as possible. its tough, man.
of course, we only have 15 employees, not 8000. but i dont see why the same attitude cant be adopted. just my thoughts.

Well put, my man. And thanks for looking out for your people. I'm sure they really appreciate it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom