Bah I am suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I got 1 person to take E in math class, and another group of people to smoke weed in glass.

None of them got busted either, and that's sad. The only person I ever saw getting busted for being drunk was the girl who crawled into class and still fell while crawling.

Oh, i just think I may have found a way to avoid my vacation, the form I signed that I "violated" and their going after me for "downloading inapproperiate programs"

The program was made on the school PC's, as well as my guide and registery stuff. It's hardcoded into the . exe that it is made from my school board

Nubius said:
I only got suspended once....took a sip, literally, a sip, of some alcohol in 2nd period because my 'friend' said he mixed it really good, as weird as it sounds he had like tequila and mountain dew and it was actually really good.

That loser got caught at lunch smoking weed in the bathroom, they found that empty alcohol bottle on him because him and some other kid chugged it and the loser ratted me out and said I drank it too.

You know what they marked me for?

"Drunk in Public"....I said I had a sip and the cop laughed "yeah right", told some other proctor loser to get the breathalizer, and oooh look at this, didn't even register....stupid pigs.

Then he said I 'was all doped on on marijuana' even though I wasn't even the one smoking :rolleyes:

For a sip of alcohol I got suspended 5 days, had to go to court, serve like 30 hours of community service and go to a fuggin alcohol and narcotics class for a few weeks.

No no narc annonymous or AA, or anything......either way was a stupid load of crap.

Big obese b!tch trying to tell me 'marijuana is unhealthy' when I wasn't even smoking, and she looks like she's going to keel over from choking on her own fatass neck and she's trying to tell me I'm unhealthy. Bah!

wow some friend gotta take someone with him eh? deserves some ass whoopin if u ask me

I got busted for having one of my freinds (Jamie) bring Jim Bean can coke into school. Jamie has been know for passing or sharing the blame. And the teacher that busted us hated our guts.
And to add it all up, this was the day that we where to graduate from year 10.
With this sort of offence, the school could take away our School Cerificates, and we would have to repeat.

Anyways, where we (Myself, Jamie and a few other of my friends) are in front of the deputy office. I am thinking "I am a dead man if I have explain to my dad this."
Especially considering that I knew the type of guy that my Jamie was.

Anyways, 5 minutes later, we go in to the deputy's office.
But before the Deputy could say any thing Jamie sead the following :-
Jamie :- "This is my fault, and my fault alone. My freind where just by standers. They have do nothing. Suspend me, Expell me, take away my school certificate. But let freinds go as they did nothing wrong"

Leaving the Deputies office was the last time I saw Jamie. From what I heard, he movied up north and it currently running his own business as a butcher. But it did amaze us all that he actually stood up for every one else, and took the entire blame.

I always stand up for people just like that jamie

Like that one time with the fire department....

wow some friend gotta take someone with him eh? deserves some ass whoopin if u ask me
Yeah little piece of crap was never at that school again after that, so I never saw him.

jeez nubius and ur parents didnt kill you?????? wtf
A part of me died that day.... :p Well they weren't happy that I drank alcohol, but after I explained what BS it was they were pissed that stupid pig labeled me as 'drunk in public' when I didn't even register anything above 0.00 on the breathalizer.

smoke weed in glass.
Smoke weed in glass? That's a new one :p

Glad schools over though, bunch of hypocritical stupid ass people here in the high desert of california. California in general is filled with freakin hippies.

Hate that damn truth commercial where it's all "Jamies dad received this drill....her dad died 3 months ago...jamies got a question"

"Why do you sell a product that kills your customers?"

I want to slap that hoe and simply say "Why do customers buy a product that kills them?"

Bah, sorry had to rant about that. I don't smoke cigerettes and think it's a damn disgusting habit, but it's people choice, and these stupid ass "Truth" commercials piss me off.....damn hippies want to control the world and have everything their way

Class not glass

And i hate "the truth" as well

The tobacco industry maybee eviler than osoma, but it's peoples choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom