Bagged Milk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bagged milk? drink it a lot of the time. Simple, snip the corner and poor it into a container. There's even containers that hold the bag so the container doesn't get dirty. When done toss the bag in the trash. Takes up less room, is cheaper and is the same milk in cartons/jugs. I drink homo milk here (homoginized 3.25 ;p) good stuff. nice and fattening and doesn't taste like water XD 2% isnt bad but man skim is naasty. You guys sound milk deprived down there in the states XD

powdered milk is SICK dont ever drink it >.> Drank it when I was younger bleh. Ill drink battery acid before powdered milk. lol

oh btw coffee is my lifeblood XD every few hours without fail. if not i get mad caffein withdrawl headaches haha. I don't mind so much because I love coffee.. The oncoming headache just reminds me I havent had a cup in a while lol reminds me its about time for a cup right now thanks XD

milk deprived in the states.. whatever, I don't know if you catch on or not.. but homo milk, your serious right?

Anyway, I drink a full glass in the morning and a full glass at dinner. :D love my calcium...

was just foolin with milk deprived. i thought this threat was hilarious ^^ I don't travel much so it was odd seeing "Bagged milk.. wtf?" :) always thought bagged milk was like sliced bread.. meh

homo milk is good ^^;; I could use a few extra pounds and I fidn it just tastes better. never figured an extra 1.25% would make much fo a difference.. surprising though.

how do you poor the stuff?.... I could find it getting really messy really fast.

have you ever seen this before?
GenPack_milk_pitcher_canadi.jpg

I grew up beside a dairy, so I got the good stuff straight from the source before it was processed and boiled. I don't drink a lot of it nowadays as kidney stones run in my family.

Nobody else in my family really likes milk except for me. Everybody else uses it with cereal and coffee only, never on anything else. I used to tear through it like crazy especially when I was working out every day. I try and drink a glass every day still. I drink organic skim milk.

My girl drinks milk like a co..... wait no, they drink water.... she rips through about 2 gallons a week or more by herself. I usually have milk with cereal if/when I have breakfast... Just remembered I hid a box of Count Chocula in a cabinet somewhere.... Had houseguests and they ate about 3/4 of it on me, so I hid it, lol.

We get skim milk, tastes better IMO. Growing up, my family always got 2%, and then we switch to Oberwies Dairy, and they deliver 6 half gallon bottles a week to my parents house. I LOVED that stuff, and then I looked at the cap a few months after we started getting it, and noticed that it was fat-free skim milk. (they are glass half gallon bottles, and the only labeling is on the plastic cap, aside from "Oberwiese Dairy" on the side of the bottle. If I could afford it, I would get the stuff delivered to my house too, but it is $$$$$, especially for how much my girl drinks.

I remember the days of getting milk in glass half-gallons...and the days of Pepsi coming in glass bottles...I miss those...screw soda coming in cans, I want glass...I like to actually see what it is that I'm drinking...you never know if there's a rat leg or a mouse tail or something sitting in the bottom of those cans.

Anyway, back to the topic of bagged milk...I would hate to have bag milked because of the simple fact that once the bag is open...it's open...and the milk is going to taste like a refrigerator the next day...hate that taste...ugh...

As for what kind of milk I prefer...My parents always get 2%...which I don't mind...it's good...but I prefer whole milk...1% is bleh and skim is just colorized water.

As for how much I drink...usually a glass or two at breakfast...and then another glass or two throughout the rest of the day...usually limit myself to 2-3 glasses/day or else there'll hardly be any left for the next day.

I could easily drink half a gallon of the stuff in a day....I love milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom