Bad sci fi movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
010001100101010 said:
deep impact(not the comet probe),
Deep Impact (apart from the name sounding like a pr0n flick) bored me to tears, how ever it did not make me scream "PLEASE MAKE THE PAIN STOP"
010001100101010 said:
minority report,
"Well, the special fx are nice." But again, it was not painful to watch.
010001100101010 said:
this is a lil known one but still really bad- Tank Girl(its not about a fat woman),
Tank Girl was a lot of fun. It's not suppose to be taken seriously.

010001100101010 said:
i almost forgot the craptastic Pluto Nash(we only need 1 edie murphy in the world!)
Now that is the first movie you suggested that I have seen that even begins to get painful.

Here's my suggestion :-
LEXX
I have seen the first 4 part mini-series.
It is set 3000 years in the future. You have a Security Guard, a Love Slave, a walking Dead Assassin and a horny Robot Head going around the galaxy in a space ship that is an Insect the size of Manhatten that has the power to blow up planet.
The special xf budget is non existant. It make's Hallmark Productions look like they were directed by Lucas.

Some of the subject content make you think "Ew... Grows. I am trying to eat dinner here". You mention Lexx at the dinner table with me, it will put me off my food.

Scary thing is that the mini series spawned off 3 more full length 3 Series.
And another scarey thing was that they did get some know actors like Malcolm McDowell and Tim Curry.

very funny(good one too). i supose tank girl was ok although i was lmao when that guy sucks the water out of people

010001100101010 said:
very funny(good one too). i supose tank girl was ok although i was lmao when that guy sucks the water out of people
Tank Girl is suppose to be wacky. The Tank Comic Books where wacky too.
Unlike Judge Dredd where the movie stuffed up big time the second we all saw Dredd's Face.

"F*ck You means: 1011101100100010010101000 11011011001011..."

Holy sweet mother of Jesus; Starship Troopers!! :angry: :angry: :cool:

Re: "F*ck You means: 1011101100100010010101000 11011011001011..."

Starship Troopers..... what else did you expect from the same people that did RoboCop.

I did enjoy the CGI animation of that show.

Starship Troopers II is some thing to be avoided at all costs.

the CG is pretty good in starship troopers....I didn't think it was that bad...corney but humor in some areas but I think that's what they were going for...

Anyone notice the aliens in the very beginning of the movie look an awful lot like the bugs you can lure in HL2?

You haven't seen the worst Sci-Fi movies until you've watched MST3k cover some :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom