Post your bad habits here.

Mine consist of:

- Propping my feet on my tower and knocking the case side off
- Eating and drinking around my desk
- Not cleaning up
- Often kicking my tower and managing to hit my power button
- Smoking at my desk
- And opening around ten web browsers with 4-5 tabs each

My biggest one: Not cleaning the darn desk! It gets cluttered VERY easily!

but as far as others

-ashes scattered to the far ends when I blow them away (I smoke a lot)
-My cluttered mess causes me to lose things... Lens cap for the camera, blue tooth and charger, disc cases skattered about.. etc etc..

* Not cleaning desk. right now it's clean, but that is because I just moved house. Just wait another 3 months.
* Not putting CD/DVDs back into wallet / case
* Not labelling CD/DVDs that I just burnt.
* Forgeting to turn on Tor and going to 2 particulare website that is currently being monitored by the police
* Blowing bandwidth on smut.

I have a ton of random toys, and my hands are always busy. Worst of all, I toss all of them and frequently drop them behind my computer and have to spend a few minutes to find them. It's worst when I drop the magnets I play with...

* Drinking and eating around my desk
* Giving my laptop shots when drunk - hence why I always use the old one when drinking with friends
* Some sort of weird gunk seems to collect on my deathadder anyone any ideas what it is?
* cluttered desk although I do have binges of cleaning it.
* I stack little minibar sized bottles of spirits on my monitor as it has a shelf, when the desk is knowcked the majority fall behind the desk very annoying.
* Have several magnets on my desk and floor which are next to electronic hardware.

I don't have a desk. My HTPC stays in a nice cabinet and my new Macbook is taken care of very well. My old Toshiba.. oh boy.. I used to draw on it, kick it, push on the screen to make funny colors, slam the screen, I messed up the keys and spelt things such as **** YO. Also I used to draw on my desk (when I still had one) and then I would proceed to get magenta sharpie on my palm/wrist which was annoying. I wouldn't ever eat up there cause I had carpet and it was a ***** to clean and my parents always complained that I would get ants... Mostly I wouldn't clean behind my computer (when it was on the carpet/hardwood) and by the battery back up, and there were always tons of food crumbs, animal hair and dust back there... Quite gross..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom