bad ass bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dunno Nubius, you cant really call your bus cool until it does a wheelie the entire length of the strip.
Sure you can, because their bus was practical, streeg legal, was mostly original condition except for being lowered, painted up nicely and was a beast if it needed to be.....it could basically be a 'show bus'

Besides I've seen a deisel engine truck with 3 jet engines on the back go down the drag strip at over 250+MPh....that PWNS that bus anyday

Nubius said:

Besides I've seen a deisel engine truck with 3 jet engines on the back go down the drag strip at over 250+MPh....that PWNS that bus anyday

And I have seen two do that down a runway

And I have seen two do that down a runway
oh yeah? I've seen 4 doing it, 2 on 2 straight at each other in a game of chicken driven by 87 year old ladies.

those are jet engines not regular. it dosent count, but old ladies, now thats funny.:p

DJ-CHRIS said:
Your bull%$%^ing me about the lady's

You're right, he is. It was actually 6 trucks in a game of chicken, being driven by a bunch of leppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom