Back to running my 470's in SLI um for a short while....

Dauntae

Fully Optimized
Well I built a system for someone but he used a lot of his existing hardware, He had a AMD and a cap vaporized on it LOL. Literally exploded and left a big burn mark on the board. Well any how his current GPU was um lacking to say the least, so I recommended a few cards (He has a GTX430) and he asked what I was running so I told him about my GTX770 and the reasons I got the 4 gig card and well, we looked last week and the cheapest was $359 that was in stock and I told him the new ones were coming out soon and if he wanted, I'd sell him mine. Well he offered me $300????? HMMMM what should I do LOL um SOLD!!!!! LOL well since the GTX970's are just coming out and the base cards are around $329 I think I did pretty well and since my 770 was the OC edition he is happy. I DIDN'T however tell him what the prices were when I found out. But I drop the 770 off tomorrow so I'm back to the SLI 470's until I can find the 970 in stock. Not a huge rush for me since I really haven't been gaming much lately but I'll be a happy camper when I get it.

Dauntae

Back
Top Bottom