Back to the Future Ride is no more!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Wow, I will miss it big time!!!! Universal Studios Hollywood has announced that today is the last day that the Back to the Future ride will be open to the public. Tomorrow, they will tear it down for the first time to make room for the stupid The Simpsons ride. Pshhhhh. Unbelievable!!!

I've watched all three Back to the Future movies and loved every single one of them. I grew up in the 80's which will make me miss the whole scene even more. I hear of a new movie coming out, perhaps Back to the Future 4 continuation instead of an actual remake. But everything is strictly rumor.

Back To the Future 4?????????????? - Movie, TV & DVD Forums

Good thing I had a chance to go to Universal Studios this year!!!!

Yes, that's the ride. I actually took a good look around me this time around when I went there this year to Universal Studios. There are about 4-5 "cars" lined up in a row side by side with these actuators on the bottom of each one which creates the motion. Then there's this HUGE giant screen in front us, kind of like going to the movie theaters.

I was partly enjoying the action while I was looking around at the same time. I don't know why. I saw the other people in the other cars and by doing that, it sort of ruined the experience for me. So I leaned back into the seat and looked straight ahead :p

I hear of a new movie coming out, perhaps Back to the Future 4 continuation instead of an actual remake. But everything is strictly rumor.

Back To the Future 4?????????????? - Movie, TV & DVD Forums

What are they going to be doing about Michael J. Fox? Parkinson's disease has really knocked him around.

I really don't see any problems with getting Christopher Lloyd back in provided that he does not die first. Keep in mind that the guy is getting rather old as he turning 69 next month.

That's going to be a tough call. I hear Michael J. Fox's character is going to be an old man, but with his condition, that is highly unlikely. Doc Brown has been doing those commercials for something, I forgot what it was, but he looks good still. This is all just speculations though. I do wish to see some kind of story with Back to the Future, because it is my favorite movie of all time.

It was one of my favorite rides. The movie was great too. I still can't believe they're going to put The Simpsons ride in its place, lol. I just hope it's not like a little kiddie ride. That would blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom