Back from the depths of...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik

In Runtime
Arkansas, haha.

Yeah, sorry I've been gone for so long, I'm sure everyone has missed me *looks around room at blank faces* Umm...yeah...

Anyways, on sunday I had to go to my dad's relatives and have Christmas with them. It turned out ok since I did get most of what I wanted. I really was hoping for Max Payne 2 for xbox, that games kicks ass, but instead I came out with iPod dock, pci firewire card, and Halo (my launch copy doesn't play anymore) I also got some clothes, but hey, who cares.

For Christmas I am getting a 10gb iPod and I really wanted a dock to make it work good, also I wanted Firewire so it goes super fast, not USB 2.0 Blah. And from the rest of my family that lives here I asked for an iSkin case for my iPod, Max Payne 2, and a Microsoft Controller S from each of them. That equals 3.

By the way, I am hoping to get some money from selling my GBA SP on eBay. I set the reserve at $75.00 it comes with 1 game (Doom) and is in excellent condition. I never really played it, never had the chance. There are no scratches what so ever, and it comes with all original packaging. I had my mom put it up under her account, and I just gave her the pictures I wanted to use. Appearently she knows nothing about good advertising but oh well. And she spelt gameboy as game boy HAHA. Anyways, here is the link if anyone is interested: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3065768661

I plan on buying the Xbox Live kit and a crossover cable with the money I get from it. The reason I need a crossover cable is because our wireless router is in a whole separate room from my computer, so in order to hook my xbox up to a LAN I would first need to hook it up to my computer, and I would need to use a crossover cable to perform this operation.

Well, here are a few pictures of what I got, nothing special:

halo.JPG

firewire.JPG

ipoddock.JPG

Happy to be back, hope you all enjoy my visit, it's been a long time. I have just been really busy, I hope to be posting more that I have some free time now.

I was just at a local music shop and they had an iPod playing in one corner of the show room.. so I went right over,,

The sound quality and ease of use will make this little white card a sure hit!!

10 gb and 20 gb!! awesome!

Price is pricey,, but for the serious and not so serious,, that is chump change,,

cheers

CrashAbbott said:

10 gb and 20 gb!! awesome!

And 40. :cool:

iPod is awesome. It has been a hit for a while, actually. I see people with them all the time. Price is a bit steep for me, especially after what I just spent on a new palmOne Tungsten E...a replacement to my dead (I still haven't figured out what exactly happened) Jornada 565 Pocket PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom