Awesome Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, slayer wasn't always mainstream man, you must be too young or somethin......even now a days metal in general isn't that mainstream

slayer ****ing kicks all ASS!!! super joint ritual sux man. i saw both of them at ozfest last year and all super joint did was talk alot of shit on the mic. lol ppl where saying "play some ****ing music!!" but i head banged through slayers first song all the way through on the lawn. (it was deciple)
a few i listen to
System of a down (BYOB *****es!)
Slayer
ozzy
pantera
cradle of filth
Childern of bodem (spl?)
greenday
practically any classic rock
and much more.

P.P. Mguire said:
slayer ****ing kicks all ASS!!! super joint ritual sux man. i saw both of them at ozfest last year and all super joint did was talk alot of shit on the mic. lol ppl where saying "play some ****ing music!!" but i head banged through slayers first song all the way through on the lawn. (it was deciple)
a few i listen to
System of a down (BYOB *****es!)
Slayer
ozzy
pantera
cradle of filth
Childern of bodem (spl?)
greenday
practically any classic rock
and much more.

children of bodom*

ah, all i know is they are good and the lead guiatrists guitar totally rox. i would trade my gibson for that shit lol. I think its the only guitar that looks good w/ gold hardware. oh yea and Vital remains \m/

not just there lead guitarists guitar... the lead guitarist kicks ass too P.P

Alexi Laiho: After there first record, laiho hated life.. he downed 30 tranquilizers and his friend found him... guitar saved his life pretty much... when he was still in school.. his mom would write notes to school saying he was sick so he couldnt go to school.. BUT he wasnt sick... he sat in his room all day and played...
From.. Guitar World :)

http://www.espguitars.co.jp/gallery/alexi/main.jpg
thats Alexi's sig. guitar :)

Heres the one i wanted... but then i seen the price tag.. 950 bucks.. :)

http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=25

EDIT: But i just picked up a nice Ibanez GRX :) ill put a pic of it on when it arrives :)

system of a downs new crap freakin sucks......just like most bands a few albums in they start slacking and quality of their music goes down

COUGH COUGH MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE COUGH COUGH... they were kick ass before they went mainstream.... OMG they were my favorite band and then they CHANGED so freaking much and now they suck.. :( R.I.P. MCR!! i now hate you :)

hmmm, name so vaguely familiar........infact I think I remember seeing them on a commercial for their CD....they seemed like your normal "ehh I put on mascara and dress in black cause I'm dark like that" and with shitty music behind it......closer to those little fags good charlotte or AFI is what they seemed to be than metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom