Awesome Band!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static_11

Fully Optimized
hey people i just found a pretty kick ass band from Metal Asylum on FUSE. There name is Mnemic ( nemic ) m is silent... the band is pretty sweet.. id suggest cheking them out..

for people who dont care about a lil bit of screaming now and then... so far iv only heard deathbox and blood stained... check em out :)

mmmm cool, another metal fan ROOOOCK ON!!!

I suggest you look into god forbid and caliban if you haven't heard of them. Caliban is from germany but not like rammstein lol, so don't be worried about that although I like rammstein myself it's metal all the way....saw them in a little theatre, ya know the kind that holds like 70 people and your smashed right near each other....both of those bands have CD's out though, couldn't hear for a damn week I swear, good stuff though

metallica for old school yes... as for new... ( here I go :D )

as for new:
Avenged Sevenfold
Between The Buried And Me
Atreyu
Bleeding Through
From Autumn To Ashes
As I Lay Dying
Remembering Never
Otep
A Static Lullaby
Alexisonfire ( alexis on fire )
Ambry
Bury Your Dead
Funeral for a Friend
Hawthorne Heights <---- not so much.. kinda sucky but there not bad... kinda emo-ish
Anatomy of a Ghost
Poison The Well
Everytime I Die
Throwdown
Unearth

just a few i came up with rele quick :)

lol the only one out of that list that I've heard of is Otep.....metallica sucks balls now-a-days you gotta go back atleast 20 years to hear good stuff by them...heres a quick list by moi.

Pantera of COURSE can't believe that's not listed
God forbid
Caliban
Otep
Arch Enemy
Hatebreed
Sepultura
Soul Fly
Super joint Ritual
Slayer
Killswitch Engage
Mudvayne (older stuff)
Mushroom head
Acid bath
Chimaira
Lamb of god
The Haunted
Sworn enemy
Fear factory
Korn (old stuff only)
Megadeth
Black Sabbath
Guns and roses
Led Zeppelin

Some of it is a little bit older, but hey whatever it's still freakin rock baby! :p

cat belive i forgot Killswitch AHH.. pantera was good too... slayer i dont really care for but not bad.. and you should really check some of the bands i listed out nub

slayer is aright!?!?! Blasphemy, they only started what probably half those bands you listed play, blasphemy I tell you! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom