AVP:R sux

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEnd187

Banned
Anyone else think it was a stinkfest? lots of inconsitencies, and not even any of the characters from part 1 were in it. totall lameest, it was a borderline slasher fil, and killing those babies and that preg woman back to back was just pushing it. I was expecting that black chick to come in Spartan style with that spear the Predator gave her in part 1. I hope they dont make a part 3

It looks better than the first one...I haven't seen it yet. Didn't come to our theaters...waiting for it to come out on DVD. I'll get it then. My cousin (who's a huge move buff), said it was all right. Better than the first one, at least.

No its not beter than the first one, The first had an actual plot and good actors, and was interesting, this one just semed to be "Lets make some aliens incade a town and start killing everyone, Do we show people being killed? Why stop there lets also kill babies, and every human being.? Genious, is this related to part 1? Lets totally throw out the characters and plot from AVP? Heck lets just make this and pretend there is no other AVP movie, Lets also add huge inconsistencies in there as well"

Also this looked like it had a smaller budget than Meet The Spartans

i can only say.... they said were trying to go back to the "flavor" of the first aliens.

of course, haven't seen it, so don't know what it captures

but it should logically not involve people from the first avp right? Since this is not about them, but about AvP :D. From a logistics standpoint, this would be new cast. They go up the ship...back down the ship. Unlike Aliens where Sigourney and the crew are limited and detached from others.

Looks like the only "returning" character is the Predalien from the last movie, at the end. I still love the first 2 Alien movies, and both Predator movies. Just sucks that they had to ruin the 2 when they combined 'em w/ the first AvP movie =\.

AvP:2 was a big improvement on AvP.

I liked Alien, Aliens and Predator but Predator 2 was absolute crap in my opinion. AVP was just awful for me.

Predator 2 would of been better if the stuck closer to the Predator : Concrete Jungle storyline which was published by Dark Horse Comics a few years yearlier. You had gang wars, government cover ups and full on Gang vs. LAPD vs. Predator street war in at the end.

AVP movies need to stop trying to get us interested in the cattle. Just let them fight it out and stop trying to give the stupid people backstories that no one cares about.

AVP compared to the Alien and Predator films:

Less atmospheric, less scary, more 'diluted' for a wider viewing audience and thus more $$$, worse in evry way and they will not be remembered.

They need to get a really good horror/fantasy director like Danny Boyle (28 Days Later) to put his spin on it and see where it goes from there. Im sure that it would be a terrific film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom