average homeboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
what myspace incident?
Where students were getting their applications rejected from schools because they had put up pictures of them completely drunk and smoking weed on their myspace accounts. They then had the nerve to whine about it like little babies and complain about it not being fair even though they put it on a public domain for the whole world to see.

"Ehhh, they are invading our private lives".......yeaaah, so dont put your private life up on the web.

lol why would schools be lookin up students on myspace? kinda lame. its the grades that matter anyways...

yea, but they dont want to invite someone to come to their school and live on their campus if they engage in underage drinking and illegal drug use.

Anythings worth turning off avenged sevenfold...anything.
:rolleyes:
Where students were getting their applications rejected from schools because they had put up pictures of them completely drunk and smoking weed on their myspace accounts. They then had the nerve to whine about it like little babies and complain about it not being fair even though they put it on a public domain for the whole world to see.

"Ehhh, they are invading our private lives".......yeaaah, so dont put your private life up on the web.
The whole Mysapce/shcool thing is getting out of hand. I had my first day of high school ISS today and the **** teacher was all like (constatnly thorughout the day) Ok well i KNOW you have a Myspace AND a Xanga so i better not see anything about me or the school on there. If anything is on there ill find out and you better know that. *Me sitting there thinking ok idc if im gonna put something im gonna make it noticeable*. The whole Mysapce thing and schools are rediculous and over rated. I dont have a problem w/ Mysapce or anything ot even teachers and schools looking at them but seriously, its getting out of hand where all day he was bugging me about Mysapce and Xanga and saying that he wants to make it clear that i DONT put anything about him. I was like geez if you dont get on my nerves i wouldnt put anything anyways.

"You have reached YouTube, the premier digital video repository on the Internet. We are currently working on the site.

We'll be back soon... "

WTF?

lol why would schools be lookin up students on myspace? kinda lame. its the grades that matter anyways...
I don't know if they were going out of their way to look these students up or what. Afterall, how would they go about getting the name you used? I suppose they could have gone to google and typed in their name and perhaps if that person used their name in myspace it would have come up, but I honestly dont know how they went about finding em.

Buuuut yeah, sure grades are important but like molsen said if you're bringing illegal drugs to school, ehhhh.....well I really shouldn't have to explain why that's "not good"

k i'm gonna make a myspace account and make it seem like i volunteer at the hospital, help at the community centre, do mathematical brain-teezers for fun, and am very athletic.

see now thats a smart idea. the way schools find your myspace account is they just search your e-mail address that you give them when you apply. so if you're going to make a myspace account with incriminating evidence in it, use a different e-mail address and a weird user name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom