Status
Not open for further replies.
I added your avatar in the vBulletin CP, but it seems to be disabled, just like mine.
*edit*
I added the avatars of Phantom118, TheMajor, and mole1135. They still don't show though.

Apokalipse added all of our avatar's... i dont know if that is the reason why we have them and you can't seem to upload them???

I got the same thing. Invalid file with either the link or upload.
I'm pretty sure that it has to be a GIF.

i dont know if that is the reason why we have them and you can't seem to upload them???
DMo enabled them last night/this morning.

It's going to take a little time to get everything settled. Lots of stuff to retweak... moving from the archaic version of vB TF was using to the brand-spanking new one was a huge jump, and all the little fixes and patches didn't come with it.

my avatar request is a follows:

8080.png

http://www.techonvent.net/8080.png

Something's really strange here. I can't seem to upload your avatar.
I even converted it to a gif, then reducing the size by a few pixels, then I tried replacing the transparency with the background colour, then tried a bitmap, then a jpeg. Nothing works!

Gif:
8080.gif

JPG (a few pixels smaller):
h.jpg

And Photobucket doesn't like bitmaps (it converts them to JPG's).

*edit*
I just tried uploading bmxfreakrider's avatar, and that didn't work either. I'm thinking a setting was changed that inadvertantly caused this problem.

I can't get it either. Sounds like a job for DMo...

Hmmm... both Havoc and Nukem are in the proper user groups... I don't get it.

Your's worked, Firefox.

EDIT: The avatars seem to be working now. I was able to add Havok's and Nukem's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom