Status
Not open for further replies.
Trotter,
Thank for your reply... HOWEVER,

Firstly.... can I have my 5 Point Signature and Avatar Infraction taken away. I find that it rather rude of you guys to change the rules and the dish out infactions later with out giving the members here notice or make change.
And it really cuts me considering that I ask one on your guys to upload the avatar in the first place.

Secondly, I still can not do any thing about "reposting" my avatar because of your infraction card.

Talk about your abuse of power.

I went to the vBulletin CP to upload your avatar again, but it is already uploaded:
image.php

80x80 pixels, 17.66kb, animated gif

It has already expired, Harper, so it is gone. It was given under the old rules while the old rules were still in play. Besides, I didn't give it, you'd have to talk to DMo as he is the one that gave it. But, it has expired.

Actually, I that was about something totally different than your avvy. According to the notes, it was a minor infraction for inciting flaming in a thread about making an avatar. So, that isn't why it won't post.

Give me a link to it, and I'll see if I can put it up. There shouldn't be anything stopping you from it that I can see. Some people have been able to get their avvy to load, and some haven't. But I will try to get it up.

Talk about your abuse of power.
You are a victim of circumstance, Harper. No one has done anything involving power.

Seems I tried to do what Apok jusr did. I downloaded your avvy, put it on ImageShack, and tried to upload it, but it didn't go.

would it help if i told you that the only thing that i can see under my CP Settings is....

Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Profile Picture

and that for some strange reason I now have a signature and avatar violation infaction notice from Dmo which was not there yesterday?

[EDIT] Sorry, just read your post Trotter[/EDIT]

Like I don't remember getting this infaction from you guys. My last count was
20 points for "Inappropriate Content". (swearing around filters) from Dm0
5 points for "spamming". (Yeah, what ever) from Trotter
5 points for Inappropriate Language. (not guilty as I should not be at fault for quoting SHIFT8s) from Trotter

However according to your wonderful infaction system it reads

Private 03-30-2007 08:49 AM 04-29-2007 08:49 AM 20 Inappropriate Content Trotter
Private 03-24-2007 08:32 PM 04-23-2007 08:32 PM 20 Inappropriate Content Trotter
Signature and Avatar 03-23-2007 04:02 AM Expired 5 Small Infraction DMo224

I think there is a bug here as I do not recall recieving any Signature and Avatar infaction from DMo224. The infaction i got on that date from DMo224 was a 20 point .

As from trotter, I know that one of the was for "spamming" 5 points and quoting swearing which was edited out by your swear bot ; another 5 points.

now I really don't care for scores here, but I think there some thing just SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8ed up with your infraction card system which is currently treating me like a criminal.

So since I did nothing wrong with my Signature and Avatar, could you please restore my rights to have an avatar.

Thank you.

[EDIT]Just saw your post. I am going to do more than just PM Dm. I am going to report as a bug. Because that is what it is. Your infraction card system is buggy.[/EDIT]

Could be a ug... sure sounds like it.

You are entitled to your opinions, Harper, but the infraction system is a good one.

The two I gave you were (1) for typing around the profanity filter by using a space between each word, and (2) for quoting a deluge of profanity another member had unleashed (who also got the same thing).

which is currently treating me like a criminal.
You got me on that one. It sounds like a bug, like you said. I have this:
Settings & Options
Edit Signature
Edit Email & Password
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Edit Avatar
I don't have an option for a Profile Picture. Go figure.

So since I did nothing wrong with my Signature and Avatar, could you please restore my rights to have an avatar
Agreed, you are clean. But I don't have the access to it. That's why you or I will have to PM DMo. If you are having this problem, there are probably others having it too.

The problem in regards to the bug the infaction system as been reported.

http://www.techist.com/forums/f5/te...rd-system-buggy-i-mean-computer-buggy-140256/

Would any of the other people that have been dished out Yellow Cards would like to check there scores. Last time I counted, I was on 30, not 45. And would rather I have my crimes that I have commited restored. Sig and Avatar Violation and an extra count of Content.... Yeah, Right! It was a content (20), spam (5) and language (5).

Is your computer system trying ruin a man reputation?

I posted a response over there.

The fiver was a generic small infraction, "Signature and Avatar" was the thread it was given in.

The score is right, though. I went through the records to double-check.

I still don't get why it won't put your avatar up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom