Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
For some strange unexplain reason, I have been hit with a Avatar infaction. Now my previous avatar was okay for trotter up upload a few week ago when I ask him. Thank you for doing so.

My avatar was up 2 days ago. However now, it seems that that my avatar rights have been removed with no explaination.

Considering that I have not changed my avatar in about the last few weeks, so I am trying to work out which tech forums law have been changed to suddenly make my avatar infraction worthy. And if so, why has not been some sore of ammensty period for me to change my previous avatar.

It obviously seems rules rules about avatars have changed. Because what was tech forums Legal 3 weeks ago it no longer tech forums legal now. The mods here keep on posting again and again how their rules have not changed. SH-YEAH RIGHT!

And what really aggrivates me the most is that it was Trotter or Apocalypse that uploaded my avatar for me. I think the legal term for it is ENTRAPMENT.

Any bet the mod will yellow card me for this one as they I am speaking out against them, even though I have done nothing wrong since I have come back. And my avatar as not changed. So some one explain to me which one of the tech forums laws have changed? And why wasn't any of the members giving a amensty pariod to make changed.

What the bet that I get yellow carded for shouting out for my rights and exposing one of the mod's injustices.

More info:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
  • Only forum provided avatars (currently being added)
  • Profile pic, 100x100 & 62k
  • Text only sigs
  • Forum titles
Registered Users Extra (40 - 249 posts):
  • Same as above
  • B/S/T forum available
Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 100x100 & 25k
  • Graphics and Text sigs allowed (according to the rules)
  • Custom forum titles.
There's more groups to be added, and more privileges to be added to the groups. Some, like those above, will be automatic promotions by post count. Some promotions may be by other criteria.

I hope that helps.

Dave :D

10405322_8237fcfa00.jpg

So Today at 06:30 AM, DMo22 made the call to change the rules, but expecting that all members will be able to abide my them immedately. No cooling down period what so ever. Obay your rules are one thing. But what I am seeing here is abuse of power.

At least it was posted.

Dave (Dmo) has his hands full right now. He is at the hospital with his son. He's been there for a week, and will probably be there for another week. He has his lappy with him so he can still work on tech forums.

He made the changes to make things more uniform. Your avvy may have been too big "K" wise. Or it may have been a fluke. Check it's properties and see what it's size is. If it is to big, try to compress it and we'll get it back up. If it's not, we'll still try to get it back up.

The new custom size is 100 x 100, which is larger than the previous limits, which is a good thing. I see the stairstepping of these groups as a good thing, as well. I am sorry that you got caught up in the change, though, Harper. The mods really don't have it out for you. Well, maybe Apok, but it's some kind of Aussie pride thing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom