[AUST] SupaNova 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Who's going to Supanova Pop Culture Expo 2009. For those people that don't know what it's is, it's the closest thing that Australia as to a comic book / sci-fi / anime convention. (Sorry, anime lovers, but Smash and Anime-Nia seems to have this habbit of sucking badly)

Looking forward to it as we have Karl Urban showing up. Might get him to sign my copy of Doom or Chronicles Of Riddick.
Comicbook-wise, we are going to be blessed with Dave Gibbons. I will be bringing my Watchmen trabe paper back to sign.

Plus I will be entering the Cosplay compettion this year as a one of the Purifiers from the X-Men Comic. So if you happen to see any one dressed up as a monk with a flame thrower, that will most likely be me.

[EDIT]I am currently hoping we don't have have any fat people cos playing as Dr. Manhattan[/EDIT]

Just came back from SupaNova 2009. After walking around the con dress as one of The Purifiers / Stryker Crusade I am tired.

Did not get around to seeing Dave Gibbons (artist for Watchmen) or Karl Urban as there was a lot of other stuff going on. Apart from that, I had a fun time releasing my inner nerd.

Attachments

• The Purifier.jpg
    The Purifier.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 48
Looks like you had fun... were the others dressed too or did you get looks as if your mad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom