[AUST & NZ] FREE AEON FLUX Tickets & McAfee Seminar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
http://www.groupservices.com.au/aeonflux/
McAfee Seminar @ the Movies

Hear the latest on protecting your network at the gateway at this seminar and see a free private screening of the new release movie Aeon Flux

McAfee SCM Appliances can solve business problems today and secure against tomorrow's technology threats. For more information on protecting your gateway and to learn about the great savings on the McAfee SCM Appliances and McAfee Anti-Spam module visit www.mcafeepartner.com/movie/scmappliances.htm

RSVP below to secure your seat at this seminar and then watch a private screening of the blockbuster NEW release Aeon Flux™ starring the Academy Award winning Charlize Theron.

Please note that the seminar content is appropriate for companies with at least 50 computers.

Agenda
3.30 PM Registration / Candy Bar
4.00 PM Discover how best to protect your gateway
4.30 PM Private screening of Aeon Flux
6.00 PM Close

Season Times
Adelaide Thursday, 16 March 2006 Greater Union 128 Hindley Street, Adelaide
Brisbane Wednesday, 22 March 2006 Greater Union City Myer Centre Queen Street Mall, Brisbane
Canberra Thursday, 16 March 2006 Greater Union Civic 6 Mort Street, Canberra
Melbourne Thursday, 23 March 2006 Hoyts Melbourne Central Shopping Centre Cnr LaTrobe & Swanston Streets
Perth Thursday, 16 March 2006 Hoyts Cinema City 580 Hay Street, Perth
Sydney Thursday, 23 March 2006 Greater Union 525 George Street, Sydney

Auckland Wednesday, 22 March 2006 Village Sky City 297 Queen Street Auckland
Wellington Thursday, 16 March 2006 Hoyts Regent on Manners 73 Manners Street, Wellington

Make sure you put down 50 in the question How many computers are there in your Australian organisation?

Also make sure that you look like some sort of IT Consultant or IT Professional.

And only sign up if you are genunely interested in seeing Aeon Flux. The McAfee thing is an extra bonus.

AEON FLUX (Movie) is based on a MTV Liquid Television cartoon called Aeon Flux

Æon Flux is an avant garde animated science fiction television series that aired on MTV. It premiered in 1991 on MTV's Liquid Television experimental animation show as a six-part serial of short films, followed in 1992 by five individual short episodes. In 1995 a season of ten half-hour episodes aired as a stand-alone series. Some viewers prefer the Liquid Television serials to the show for their lack of dialogue and narration, which greatly heightened the story's mystery. Others enjoy the later episodes for the bizarre themes fleshed out by both dialogue and a longer-running format.

I am currently enjoying the Cartoon as I picked up the entire series on DVD over the week end. However I do not recommend that you watch this show while only any medication.

If you want to see a preview for the movie, check out http://www.aeonflux.com/

didnt much care for aeon flux muchless this hollywood abomination of it.

Nubius said:
didnt much care for aeon flux muchless this hollywood abomination of it.
What about free movie tickets + drinks as well an excuse to not be at work.

What about free movie tickets + drinks as well an excuse to not be at work.
well yeah, that's an obvious position to take :D

I'd rather go see a crappy movie and get drinks than go to work of course.

Avalanch3 said:
how can i convince my boss to let me go to this insted of being at work lol :p
Are you the IT Manager / Desision Maker?
Do you have 50 computers in your organisation?

There's your excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom