august 22nd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pollitical? end of earth? crazy fez? all of the above?

lol im jkin nah i doubt any civil country would launch a nuke. if it happens then earth will end, one nuke = all nukes (launched)

iran hasn't got a bomb, but perhaps he ment israel will bomb iran??? I dunno, what is your source uzi? lol...

lol, as far as I know and I live in israel, our side is not preparing anything special.......lol... and we have a bunch of chickens sitting in our government, they won't dare to shoot anyone unless they attacked first[lol this "war" they just did was after like half a year or even a year they have been throwing bombs at random places....our govrenment is afraid to look bad internationally so they barley ever attack anything], let alone nuclears...

-Jo.

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/08/11/001358.php

It didn’t to me until I happened to be channel surfing and caught part of Glen Beck’s program on CNN. After doing some research, I discovered that the above-mentioned date on the Muslim calendar is August 21, 2006 — the anniversary of when the Angel Gabriel dispatched Mohamed on his ascension into heaven from Jerusalem. On that night the Prophet was said to have risen within a blindingly bright light illuminating the sky, visited the House of Happiness and the House of Misery, and then reappeared in Mecca.

Is it just coincidence that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran named August 22 specifically to answer calls to curb his nationÂ’s nuclear program? A date suspiciously months after the international demand was made? The question has to be asked, is he planning to light up JerusalemÂ’s night sky with a nuclear blast, as several people have theorized, or is this just a bluff to get the world's worried attention back and increase his prestige currency with Islamic extremists?

Well, Not sure if anyone else knows this, but the USA has these planes, and they are mounted with special LAZERS, and if there is a Projectile, including a missle of any size, well, the USA can take that missle down out of the sky.

So, yeah... I can bet almost 99% that the USA has those planes over in the middle east and if there was to be a projectile of said danger, then the USA would have to save that nation from total destruction.

as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom