Audio Recording...

Status
Not open for further replies.
boomstick666 said:
i fixed it to 5-10 sec. are you satisfied?

But you can't change the quote in my post! Muahaha. :D

Anyway, I'm sure some audio engineers have techniques that others may not like, and may be against. Everyone works differently, whatever works works. It doesn't matter how it's done, just how it sounds. It's definitely not worth arguing about.:confused:

The General said:

Anyway, I'm sure some audio engineers have techniques that others may not like, and may be against. Everyone works differently, whatever works works. It doesn't matter how it's done, just how it sounds. It's definitely not worth arguing about.:confused:

Thank you.

I have been in plenty of professional sessions. If you would like to know what studio i worked in, it is the same studio Lenny Kravitz, Grand Funk Railroad, Whitney Houston, Wild Cherry, and many more used to go to.

But what do i know...

The General said:

nono..this is not even a technique. this shopuldn't be happenning in professional studio environment. whatever works isn't enough for us. it has to work right and efficient way possible or we lose clients. big difference between hobby and actually making money.

Crysalis said:
Thank you.

I have been in plenty of professional sessions. If you would like to know what studio i worked in, it is the same studio Lenny Kravitz, Grand Funk Railroad, Whitney Houston, Wild Cherry, and many more used to go to.

But what do i know...

If you are in a professional session, you are saying that you can just tell them you are gonna align up audio later becouse of computer latency? most of musicians can't even concentrate playng w/ lots of latency on it. becouse what they play and what they hear has different timings. unacceptable. also i've been in hundreds of professional sessions. I worked with ppl like Norah Jones, Buddy Guy, Dream Theater, Arif Mardin (R.I.P.), Steve Jordan, Cheap Trick, Rufus Wainwright, Mark Ribot, Yo La Tengo, etc....

boomstick666 said:
Norah Jones, Buddy Guy, Dream Theater, Arif Mardin (R.I.P.), Steve Jordan, Cheap Trick, Rufus Wainwright, Mark Ribot, Yo La Tengo, etc....
I have not heard of any of those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom