Audio Recording...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuitarFreak1857

Fully Optimized
who knows good audio recording programs. i've been recording myself play multiple guitar parts with audacity but it keeps recording behind my other parts and it's annoying.

~thanks

I use cakewalk as well. The pro audio 9 series is really simple to use. You can also get up to sonar "producer edition" and crap which is a little more thorough in it's options.

Crysalis said:
That is a latency issue with hardware, not software. If things are behind, then there is latency.

But it doesn't matter anyway, that is the benefit of multi-track editing ... just offset the tracks to line them up.

I always liked the interface of N-Track studio. Thats what I used when I was recording a lot of band stuff.

Nubius said:
I use cakewalk as well. The pro audio 9 series is really simple to use. You can also get up to sonar "producer edition" and crap which is a little more thorough in it's options.

hook me up with a link for that, i can't find it.

The General said:
But it doesn't matter anyway, that is the benefit of multi-track editing ... just offset the tracks to line them up.
if you are recording only midi stuff from same source, it's fine. but you cant punch in/out live music w lots of latency. that's a huge problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom