Attn: Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent him a PM as well as put the topic up in the Mods Discussion boards. Hopefully he will remove it promptly. Personally, I do not have the power to edit his sig.

Wow...

How many TF posters does it take to change a lightbulb? 30! Because 1 will change the bulb. Then the next will come along and change the bulb. Then the next. Then the next.

You people should read the thread. We've already told SkyHi he should have PM'ed a mod. Don't bludgeon him to death over it.

SkyHi, the mods can be easily recognized by the way their names are in bold at the top of each sub-forum page, just above where all the other "current online user" names are listed. Next time you have a question, just ask. We'll point you the right way. :)

As for this thread, don't worry about it. It's in the off-topic, so no harm done, and we would rather have you be proactive about problems than not.

C'ya.

Just thought I'd say hi :D
And the reason I didn't respond so fast is because I didn't even know I had a PM. The notice gets sent to one my e-mails that I don't check so often.
Next time, if it offends you, don't click on it. And at the board, we don't condone cracking. Hacking we do, but not cracking.

/me puts his sunglasses on and walks off into the sunset

Iron_Cross said:
And the reason I didn't respond so fast is because I didn't even know I had a PM. The notice gets sent to one my e-mails that I don't check so often.
Next time, if it offends you, don't click on it. And at the board, we don't condone cracking. Hacking we do, but not cracking.

Sorry dude, you're really pissin' me off, YOU STILL HAVE THE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE, TAKE IT OUT, ON THE FRICKIN PICTURE. Sorry about the madness, I'm just really annoyed!

-SkyHi

Iron_Cross said:

'Cuse me, but I LOOKED through the posts, mods locked the things, but they're still there.

-SkyHi

SkyHi said:
Sorry dude, you're really pissin' me off, YOU STILL HAVE THE LINK IN YOUR PROFILE, TAKE IT OUT, ON THE FRICKIN PICTURE. Sorry about the madness, I'm just really annoyed!

-SkyHi
[SNIPPED]

IF IT OFFENDS YOU DON'T CLICK ON IT!

What if there is a little kid, maybe 4th, 5th grade who clicks on it? What then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom