Att!!! Ebay Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I get a $100,000 fine?

Could happen..... you could always go to the local police station and turn yourself in..... might get a reduced fine/sentence that way.....

;)

why are you guys more interested in helping me with that shill bidding and not helping me out with the fraud?

The only thing you can do is talk to EBAY.... unless someone here works in some sort of claims dept. for eBay, there isn't anything we can do for you.... If eBay has told you that there is no way for you to recoupe the loss on the 'fees' even though it was a fraudulent bid, I guess you are out of luck. At least now you (might) have learned your lesson..... read the TOS get educated on what you are doing before jumping into it.

Would the shill bidding technically constitute fraud too?

shame shame...

and, is that the same laptop that had all manner of problems with it?

nope that was my alienware that had all the problems with it. I did fix it and sell it and make a $100.00. People where scamming me on that too.

So...... you got scammed on this laptop FOUR times, and you got scammed on that one too? Did you not notice the fees pending?

I noticed the other invoice seemed high, but I made some money and sold a lot of stuff so i thought it was that. Its not like the buy it now price was at $2,000.00 which is when they charge you $50.00. The buy it now price for the other laptop was at about $500.00 or something and it probably charged me $10.00 or a little more.

Also for some reason not all of the Alienware invoice things went through november so I am paying that through decembers invoice.

I sure hope so.

I don't like the idea that someone can bid on their own items and then continue to be welcome on the site. I don't care what you say, you definitely knew it was wrong, its common sense.

And, as for the buy it now things, you shouldn't have to pay them. Find a way to contact a real person with ebay. If it comes down to it, tell them you're not going to pay them. The worst they can possibly do is hire a collection agency, which they won't do for as little as $200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom