Att!!! Ebay Users

Status
Not open for further replies.
shhhh. I am not a scammer. I am just a good sales person who needs money.

What do you guys suppose I do to get that money back easily? I am skipping a wedding tomorrow cause I asked for more hours at work to pay off this ebay ****.

I already contacted ebay telling them that I won't pay that **** cause I don't got the dough. If I would've sold the laptop i wouldn't care about $50.00.

Also even knowing that I didn't sell the laptop $50.00 is a lot cheaper then what I have to pay. You guys said above its only $50.00, I know that isn't a lot, but what I have to pay is more then that. $200.00 just for an invoice on ebay from people trying to scam me.

This is funny. Your not a scammer? Your an good sales person? Bull ... If you were a good sales person you would sell it to someone nearby and not use eBay and get the money upfront. DUH!

If your such a good person you would work 2 or 3 jobs to earn the money instead of trying to push your crap off on other people.

Next time here is a idea. READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE!!

eBay.com Fees

Gee looks like it right there.

Selling with a Buy It Now Price

There is the buy it now. Dotn blame them for you not reading the terms of service and understanding it. They put it up. You didnt read it. YOUR FAULT.

I made a lot of money using ebay, but now all of that money is going to disappear with even more money coming from my bank account. I was using the Buy it now feature on ebay which they charge you a fraction of what you make for using that feature. Anyway people tried to scam me on ebay and when the clicked the buy it now button and didn't pay me, ebay was charging me $50.00 cause the laptop went for over $2,000.00 which I wouldn't have had a problem paying that then, but since I didn't get the money and kept on putting the laptop back on ebay that $50.00 sounds a lot better then what I have to pay. I tried to dispute things with the people who tried to scam me and get them to cough up $50.00 to pay for what they did, but that didn't work.

Don't make the same mistake I did.

Ebay fails, true story.

If its in the TOS when you signed up then there is nothing you can do :(

help me fast. I just got an e-mail saying that I got caught for shill bidding. Anyway I have to take a tutorial on ebay. Will I get a $100,000 fine? I didn't know anything about shill bidding.

help me fast. I just got an e-mail saying that I got caught for shill bidding. Anyway I have to take a tutorial on ebay. Will I get a $100,000 fine? I didn't know anything about shill bidding.

LOL, how are you shill bidding?

I think you need to read ebays TOS :(
Or stop using it alltogether :)

Sorry I don't ebay often but isn't shill bidding having a 2nd account to artificially bump the end sale price when you are selling something?

Sorry I don't ebay often but isn't shill bidding having a 2nd account to artificially bump the end sale price when you are selling something?

yeah, i only did that once or twice. i didn"t know about it so what can they do?
they said most people don't know about it till they take the tutorial. Why don't they make people take the tutorials before using ebay???

Well once or twice is still breaking the rules, the whole point of bidding is you pay what you think is fair. You broke the TOS an I seriously hope Ebay take action on it, if you where half the sales man you claimed to be you would not have to resort so such tricks.

How can you not know that?
"Shill bidding", "trotting it up", or any other way of artificially inflating bids would ring alarm bells with me :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom