ATI vs nVidia - this time it is personal

Status
Not open for further replies.
FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Couldn't agree less, but that's your opinion. You have yours, I have mine.

Ryan

I think it would change when your not around some American redneck area.

You Americans are notorious for being irresponsible drinkers, partially thanks to your goverment.

next we are going to hear about an ATI exec making a street gang called the "reds" and the nvidia execs are going to establish a "green" crew.

They are going to be doing drivebys by thowing GPU heatsinks at eachother... and throwing video card pcb's at people like ninja stars.

uzi9mm said:
next we are going to hear about an ATI exec making a street gang called the "reds" and the nvidia execs are going to establish a "green" crew.
They are going to be doing drivebys by thowing GPU heatsinks at eachother... and throwing video card pcb's at people like ninja stars.

This is a great example of, "Creative thinking".
You're imagination could be dangerous uzi... lol

just imagine....

a guy with a do rag and a GPU in his holster, and he is throwing ATI and or nvidia hand symbols...

oh!!! and he has a tattoo that says "im N for lyfe" across his back.

You Americans are notorious for being irresponsible drinkers, partially thanks to your goverment.
dude, seriously. Your views on america sometimes are just so freakin distorted and down right ridiculous.

Country or government has nothing to do with it. It's the human who decides to drink.

Nubius said:
dude, seriously. Your views on america sometimes are just so freakin distorted and down right ridiculous.

Country or government has nothing to do with it. It's the human who decides to drink.

Bam! Couldn't agree more. His views on America are twisted senseless.

Ryan

FghtinIrshNvrDi said:
Bam! Couldn't agree more. His views on America are twisted senseless.

Ryan

who are we talking about that is saying that?

Also... they should lower the drinking age, I mean if they can draft us... they can hook us up with a draft :)

"yo! dear mr prez....

hook me up with an m16 and a 40oz"

1) there is no draft laws currently in effect, you cannot be drafted!
2) and people drink responsibly all the time, (even rednecks)
3) its amazing that some people can take a thread that started out with a link to an article about rival companies and turn it into another america sucks thread.
4) its the governments fault we like to sauce?
come the **** on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom